Thursday 23 February 2012

I love London...Streetart

One of the amazing things about living in East London is being surrounded by the ever-changing street-art; which can literally change overnight. Every couple of weeks I like to wonder around East London and look at all the colour and designs the artists are putting into the public view. It’s amazing what you can find from a car park, to brick lane market to the streets off Shoreditch high street.

I follow a lot of artists work and enjoy taking photos of a piece of art before it has changed or painted over. 
You can follow me on instagram at x0xclairex0x...

What do you think of London’s street art scene? 














 


2 comments:

  1. I like it !
    This is crazy ! :D

    Followe me:
    http://cherrylassie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome! keep it up, girl!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete